Wool pile rugs - Fast dry carpet cleaning.
Wool Pile Rugs
- fiber sheared from animals (such as sheep) and twisted into yarn for weaving
- A thing resembling such hair in form or texture, in particular
- a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- The fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, esp. when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn
- outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- Yarn or textile fiber made from such hair
- A large amount of something
- a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- batch: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
- A heap of things laid or lying one on top of another
- A lot of money
- stack: arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
Jute Rug - 9' x 12' - Mumbai Deep Pile Hand Spun Natural Jute and Wool Rug - AMB0316-0912
Our Jute and Wool blend collection is a classic example of a sum being greater than its parts. Jute is a lustrous natural fiber that brings an earthy, organic texture expressed both in its feel and its aesthetic. Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability. Furthermore, our wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home. This style boasts a chunky, deep pile weave. AMB0316-0912 Features: Handspun deep pile wool and jute Rug pad recommended Spot clean with mild soap and water Finish: Ivory / Beige Dimensions: 144"(W) x 108"(D) x 0.5"(H)
Turkish kilim (wool)
Wool kilim made in Turkey.
Kilims are flat tapestry-woven carpets or rugs produced from the Balkans to Pakistan. Kilims can be purely decorative or can function as prayer rugs.
The name 'kilim' or 'kelim' is Turkish, and comes from the Persian gelim 'to spread roughly', which is probably of Mongolian origin.
Because kilims are cheaper than pile rugs, beginning carpet collectors often start with them. Despite what many perceive as their secondary (or inferior) status to pile carpets, kilims have become increasingly collectible in themselves over recent years, with quality pieces now commanding high prices.
What some sensed as inferiority was actually a different nature of rugs woven for indigenous use as opposed to rugs woven on a strictly commercial basis. Because kilims were not a major export article, there were no foreign market pressures changing the designs, as happened with pile carpets. Once collectors began to value authentic village weaving, kilims became popular.
Pile of Hooked Rugs in Grayscale
Photo showing color values in a pile of my hooked rugs and mats
wool pile rugs
New Pak Gabbeh 2'5 x 3'11 Area Rug with Wool Pile . Gabbeh rugs usually have a very thick pile, are woven with a relatively low knot density. Designs are typically geometric and symbolic in shape and style. Gabbeh weavers may be telling a story, depicting a landscape or scene, or even conveying an emotion. Most commonly Gabbeh will be asymmetric and woven to tell a story, with figures and symbols depicting parts of the weaver's "tale". It is this subjective and random process that renders a genuine Gabbeh a completely unique work of art, distinct from other Persian rugs and from many other types of weaving or knotting in general. Nevertheless, This Rugs is in an "Excellent Condition" with a uniform pile, static colors, free of any repair work and with all four sides as straight as humanly possible. This Rug's Picture has been shot in diffused light just before dusk. In order to truly illuminate the REAL COLORS of the carpet without exaggeration NO ARTIFICIAL LIGHT sources were used. However, this carpet will definitely look even more beautiful with additional lighting.
boat carpet adhesive
rectangle area rugs
bathroom rug runners
carpet python breeders
carpet cleaning allentown pa
Post a comment
| HOME |