Installing Carpet On Concrete Basement Floor. Rug Search. Carpet Cleaning Colorado Springs.
Installing Carpet On Concrete Basement Floor
- Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use
- installation: the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- Place (someone) in a new position of authority, esp. with ceremony
- (install) put into an office or a position; "the new president was installed immediately after the election"
- Establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role
- (install) set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- Cover (an area) with concrete
- Fix in position with concrete
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- The floor of a building partly or entirely below ground level
- the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level; often used for storage
- (based) having a base; "firmly based ice"
- The oldest formation of rocks underlying a particular area
- the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
Basement Party Time
The basement time forgot. This was decorated by the previous owners in the 1950s so their high school age boys could have all their friends over for beer and cards. We bought the furniture in the sale. I feel bad breaking it up, but at least one of the couches is going upstairs into the other room time forgot - the living room.
The furnishings are all from the Kroehler Furniture Factory, which was based in Naperville, IL. The owner's husband worked there.
Our "new" framing for the basement construction.
urine smell out of carpet
braided rug company australia
carpet cleaning detroit
low voc carpet brands
heuga carpet tiles uk
interface carpet tile
carpet cleaning flood
3 piece bath rug set
Post a comment
| HOME |